Thursday, May 3, 2007

UPDATE on Erika & Daron's Wedding Pictures

Hey everybody...here's the deal. My attempt to have the wedding pictures up today obviously is not going to happen. I have been experiencing some software issues with one of my graphic programs that I use... However, there is a chance that I will have things posted online by some time on Friday ( tomorrow, 4/4), but "with out a doubt" this weekend!! But check back periodically on Friday to see if things are up and running... Don't worry, the design and the picture layout is going to well worth the wait.... 100% promise!!!

Thanks for your understanding... Hey on the brighter side of things, how many other wedding photographers try to give you an un-heard of 1 week wedding picture turn-around???..... I don't know of any. You are normally looking at at least a month or two... I am attempting to do this in a week or less time. You will soon see and learn that I do things that separate me from other practitioners.

Chris

No comments: