Sunday, August 26, 2007

The Retouch Challenge...I Accepted!!

I was recently challenged by a master photographer (and mentor) to retouch a photo he had recently taken of a model. Keep in mind, this was all in FUN and keeping me up on my toes! I deemed this as an honor and accepted the challenge. Not only did I do "a" retouch, I did "3 different" ways that I could have retouched this image...OK, so I was just showing off a bit...lol! Again, this was all in fun!

Below you will see a model with lots of freckles, so the challenge was to retouch her image and keep it looking natural... below are the results. I have my personal pick , but you decide which retouch image you like the best and let me know. Here is my email address: chrisjamesphotography@comcast.net Please tell me why you picked the photo you like the most.

OK, let me handle some business right quick... If you are a photographer who needs service in the retouching department, because you don't do retouching, or just don't have time, email me and I will provide you fast and professional services (not FREE) that you will be proud to show to your clients. All I need for you to do- is email me the high resolution image and I'll take it from there. Here is my email address: chrisjamesphotography@comcast.net

Click on the image below for a larger view.



No comments: