Monday, September 28, 2009

The Union of Desherie & Isaac

This past weekend (September 26, 2009), I had the privilege of being the wedding photographer for my cousin, Desherie and her husband, Isaac. The wedding was sooooo beautiful and full of wonderful colors, and entertainment. Desherie had on an absolutely stunning white wedding dress and changed into an equally striking dress for the reception. The wedding was held in Winston-Salem, NC.

Congratulations to Mr. & Mrs. Isaac LeSaine! What GOD has put together….let no man tear it apart. Blessings!

Enjoy! As always, please feel free to contact me if you need my services, or just want to make a comment about some of the pictures/blogs. Email me at: chrisjamesphotography@comcast.net

Just click on the image below to view a larger picture.

Chris

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I able to see the actual event and I must say that looking at these photos are just the same. Congratulations to the bride and groom. Chris your work is simply amazing, truly a gift.