Friday, May 23, 2008

A Different Type of Portrait

OK....I really suck at not putting up more blog postings on a regular basis, but I promise to get better with doing so...just hang in there with me.

I was compelled to do a different type of picture that I have not done as of yet on my blog...Below you will see a sample of a more formal picture verging on the lines of a glamour portrait. What you will notice different is; unlike the other examples of models that I've done...this picture has a much more softer feel/look. The other model samples were more for magazines, etc....Don't forget, I could have really went CRAZY and over the top with the "glamour retouch"....but, I decided that for this example, I would just make it look very professional and realistic.

By the way....it doesn't hurt to have a beautiful model to take pictures of and make your job easier...lol! This is just one of the tons of pictures that I took of this very attractive model!

My plan is to do an "Over The Top" glamour retouch, so you can see the huge difference....but for now...enjoy! Email me and let me know what you think
@ chrisjamesphotography@comcast.net

Click on image below to view larger picture.




Chris

No comments: