Thursday, August 8, 2013

Football Pics of The MIGHTY WILDCATS In ACTION!

Hi Everyone,

I can not believe how long it's been since I last posted on my BLOG! SHAME, SHAME on me! Here's a collection of images that I put together to create an advertisement for capturing LIVE Football Images.  My son, Christopher Carter #11 (Mighty Mites Red Team-this year) for the Wildcats really enjoyed himself last year!

This year, I'm offering the same deal for capturing High-Impact sports images for those who are interested.  The only challenge is being able to coordinate times and location.  If my sons team is playing on the same day and the same field as yours...no problem. But if the games are played in different locations and times....we may have a problem, because I have to be there to support my son at his game first.

Finally, to ALL WILDCAT
parents who are tired of the same ole individual football photo of your son or daughter (cheerleader) and you want POWERFUL DRAMATIC Images with IMPACT contact me ASAP to discuss details and pricing. I'm offering very Powerful Poster type images of players and cheerleaders!  As soon as Christopher gets his uniform, I will take a few pics and post them here.

Until then!

Chris

(Click on image below to enlarge)







  

No comments: