Monday, April 14, 2008

How I Took A Simple Snap Shot & Turned It To A Portrait

OK...this was a very fun project to undertake. Basically, my challenge was to take an ordinary snap shot of a person and turn it into a beautiful portrait. When I took this picture, the talent had no make-up on, and just stood there for me to snap the shot...and that's what I did. However, I saw in my mind as a photographer and retouch artist how beautiful I could make the picture look...well you can be the judge.

Below you will find the "Before" and "After" results of the same picture...Wow, what a HUGE difference. When I showed her the finish product, her expressions said it all!!!! She was blown away and really loved my work! Tell me what you think!

Now, I have a challenge for you....look at the "Before and After" photo and tell me how many changes I made to the photo.....>>>>>???? Email me your response. Until next time...Dare 2 Be Creative with your Projects!

chrisjamesphotography@comcast.net

Chris

Touch on the images to get a larger view.




No comments: