Saturday, July 7, 2007

How Sweet it is 2B Sweet 16!...those were the days!

First of all, I wanted to thank Vonda for selecting me as the photographer for her daughter's Sweet 16 birthday party. It was truly one for the record books.

Talk about MTV Sweet 16's...wow Shay, this was a very strong candidate...MTV should have been there. Lots of guest (excited young teenagers), 2 different Go-Go bands, Live DJ, Catered Food, Super Stretch Limo, VIP's of the guest, Bar Tender (Virgin Drinks Only...very nice touch!), the guest of honor (Shay) did it up really BIG Diva Style by changing into three or four different outfits before the night ended and the grand surprise... Shay got a new car for her Sweet 16 birthday!!! WOW! Congratulations! And yes, her mother Vonda made sure that Shay's shoes were very well coordinated with each different outfit!

I would have also given big-ups to a certain step-team, but they didn't show up...well they did, but when they finally showed up, their function in the party was over and events were all scheduled for certain times... oh well!

As I mentioned, I would give you a peek at this incredible event!....enjoy! Just click on the picture for a larger view.

Remember, I'm available for booking. Just contact me and we will take it from there. chrisjamesphotography@comcast.net



Chris









No comments: