Monday, July 16, 2007

Photo Shoot with Family Members Yesterday...

This past weekend was very special to me because my older of two sons celebrated his #13th birthday. So as one of his surprises (because his thinks he is the man!) I did a photo shoot for him. Also, my niece had been wanting me to do a photo shoot of her as well, so I was able to knock out two birds with one stone.

Anyways, I wanted to share a couple of photos I shot just yesterday in Winston-Salem, NC at a very nice location downtown. These are pictures of my future NBA player, Drew (AKA... "Hot Sizzle" on the basketball court) and my beautiful niece, Krissy. By the way, the little boy is my youngest, Christopher who loves his brother Drew to death....gotta love it!


And as always, I am available for booking at: chrisjamesphotography@comcast.net


Just click on the picture to view bigger image.



Chris


















No comments: